- Item Type: Shoulder Bag
- Gender: Women
- Style: Casual，Fashion
- Main Material: Canvas
- Lining Material:Polyester Cotton
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Pattern Type: Patchwork
- Popular Elements: Letter
- Applicable Occasions:Party, Engagement Anniversary, Vacation
- Number of Handles/Straps: Two
Clean Your Canvas Handbag
- 1. Fill a large bowl with cold water.
Dunk a soft cloth in the water and wring out completely. The cloth needs to be damp but not saturated with the water so that it won’t damage the canvas.
- 2. Hold the purse at a 45-degree angle.
Blotting the entire side of the bag with a damp cloth. Never rub the canvas; instead, dab it gently. This will lift some of the stuck-on or set-in dirt.
- 3. Add a drop of baby shampoo to the cloth.
Rub the cloth together to form lather, and then dab the entire moist side of the canvas handbag with the foam.
- 4. Rinse and wring out the cloth well.
Use running water to remove the remaining soap from the cloth, if necessary. Once the cloth is clean, blot the bag again to remove the remaining shampoo residue.
- 5. Stand the purse upright in a safe area.
Allow it to dry overnight or for roughly five to six hours. Remove the tissue paper once the purse is dry.
- NEVER use a washing machine to clean your canvas handbag.
- NEVER soak or submerge the handbag in standing water. Always use a small amount of cold water and blot.
We Also Recommend
Casual Travel Color Matching Leather Backpack
Sale price $99.00 $99.00